In writing a professional executive resume, applicants need to make sure they present a different resume from others. If they want to win in the competition and get that job application, presenting a great paper is important.
Tips in Writing Professional Executive Assistant Resume
- Do not include irrelevant details: Irrelevant details like religion, political affiliation as well as sexual preference are not a help. If you want to get an interview, skip this information because it will not help you in any ways.
- No lies: You are a professional that is why you know what you should not lie. Do not include any information that is not real. Do not invest such things because it will just ruin your application.
- Analyze job ads: There is lots of information on job ads and you need to analyze it. You need to identify what the company is looking for.
- Get help: It is better when you get a help from people to review your resume. You can ask your friends, your family or even your past co-workers to help you in reviewing your resume.
- 1 or 2 pages: The ideal length for resume is 1 or 2 pages. Lots of recruiting specialists and employers do not want to read long pages. The shorter the resume is, the better.
“Another word-choice problem is that people will use a perfectly good word, like “develop,” but then use it over and over again. The fix: Mix up your verbs. F.e. “enrich,” “fortify,” “forge,” “transform” and “galvanize.”” TheLadders.com
Professional Executive Resume Sample
To have a professional resume, you need to have good headings. You need to present your complete name, contact details and other details. For a good template, check this out!
- Full name
- Address, email address and phone number
- Career summary or objective statement
- Work experiences
- Summary of qualifications
Here is a good template that you can follow in writing your executive resume, you need to focus in presenting your work experiences since you are applying a high position. Your experience is really essential in your resume so do not forget to include it on your resume. Before you writing professional acting resume, brainstorm, make a plan and make an outline as your guide. Do this so that you will get an interview from the company you are applying. Start writing now!
Image credit: christinacardosa.com, buzzfeed.com, careersteering.com